Yellowstone Mammoth Multi-Purpose Oil
Our Mammoth Multi-Purpose Oil blends organic argan and jojoba oils to create an all-natural moisturizer suitable for face, hair, and body that is light, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed by skin and hair.
Our Mammoth scent derives from the environs around Mammoth Hot Springs, an active geothermal feature of otherworldly travertine terraces and pools, found on the northern edge of Yellowstone National Park. Opening with mountain hay-grass and fresh citrus, our Mammoth fragrance then mellows into a heart of living sagebrush and cedarwood with earthy undertones; it's a fragrance for people who love the aroma of the great outdoors. Caswell-Massey bottled that magical moment of melting snow, wet earth, and new blossoms.
Explore more of our skin and hair oils here.
- Apply a small amount directly to skin for use as a concentrated fragrance oil
- As a skin moisturizer, use as an all-over body and face moisturizer
- As a beard oil, warm a few drops in hands and smooth over beard and skin beneath to hydrate skin and hair, restore natural shine to hair, and tame beard's overall appearance
- As a hair moisturizer, massage into scalp with fingertips for a moisturizing, stimulating treatment that deeply moisturizes and lightly fragrances hair
- Argan oil has high levels of essential fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin tissue and condition hair and scalp
- Jojoba oil is similar to skin's natural oils, so it sinks in deeply to help moisturize and heal, and prevents hair dryness and damage
- A portion of proceeds supports Yellowstone Forever
- Made with natural essential oils produced with solar power
- Glass bottle and dropper included for ease of application
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the US