Yellowstone Lake Multi-Purpose Oil
Our Lake Multi-Purpose Oil blends organic argan and jojoba oils to create an all-natural moisturizer suitable for face, hair, and body that is light, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed by skin and hair.
The scent derives from the environs around Lake Yellowstone, a specular body of water in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. We selected the most fragrant of the surrounding rare botanicals to create our bright aquatic floral unisex blend, directly capturing the scent molecules without destroying the plant. Shrubby goldenweed, a native flowering bush that is able to compete with invasive species, has a lemony scent. We combine it with the citrus aroma of Yellowstone sand verbena, a plant that does not grow anywhere else in the world and is at risk of extinction. Rounded out with solar flower, lavender, and base notes of amber and plant-based musk, we think of it as mountain sunshine in a bottle.
Explore more of our skin and hair oils here.
- Apply a small amount directly to skin for use as a concentrated fragrance oil
- As a skin moisturizer, use as an all-over body and face moisturizer
- As a beard oil, warm a few drops in hands and smooth over beard and skin beneath to hydrate skin and hair, restore natural shine to hair, and tame beard's overall appearance
- As a hair moisturizer, massage into scalp with fingertips for a moisturizing, stimulating treatment that deeply moisturizes and lightly fragrances hair
- Argan oil has high levels of essential fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin tissue and condition hair and scalp
- Jojoba oil is similar to skin's natural oils, so it sinks in deeply to help moisturize and heal, and prevents hair dryness and damage
- A portion of proceeds supports Yellowstone Forever
- Made with natural essential oils produced with solar power
- Glass bottle and dropper included for ease of application
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the US