VIC Castile Soap Bar
Our VIC Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled VIC castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while filling the air with the extraordinary scent of a Victorian-era Vanda Giganticus, the oldest living orchid at the New York Botanical Garden. Notes of powder, bright florals, and green moss add depth and complexity to this refined fragrance.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
My favorite . . .
A toss up for me, between Vic and Marem, as both leave my skin feeling so much more moisturized than most soaps, as well as, with Vic it has the loveliest of scents from the Botanical Gardens. These are, by far, two are my very favorite soaps.
I love this scent not my number one - that would be Marem but this is a nice one. Lasts a while and does not dry out my skin.
Subtle Aroma, Generous Lather
The aromas of the castille series are subtler than those of the luxury bath soaps so popular in the Caswell-Massey collection, but the castille soaps produce plenty of lather and leave the skin feeling soft and well cared for. The sizes are generous. Well worth a try for the sake of variety.
VIC bath soap
The perfect bar of soap for the shower. Very subtle aroma with good lather and lasting qualities. Always arrives promptly and accurately from CM.