Number Six Soap-on-a-Rope
Bigger does mean better when it comes to our Soap-on-a-Rope. Starting with our signature Castile Bar Soap, we've infused this bar soap with America's first fragrance, Supernatural Number Six, and added a signature thick rope for easy showering. We've updated our Soap-on-a-Rope by using only quality, natural oils that produce a scent both true to the original 1772 formulation of Number Six and thoroughly modern by eliminating harmful additives. With a clean, fragrant blend of citrus and spices, this substantial bath soap stands ready to prepare its user for battles in the boardroom or on the field, just as Number Six has done for countless devotees over centuries of use.
- Richly lathering, the olive oil-based formula is a naturally deodorizing, cleansing, and skin-moisturizing powerhouse
- Gentle enough for body, hands, and face (and hair when in a pinch)
- Long-lasting formula leaves skin lightly fragranced and refreshed
- Same clean formula we've made since the '90s (the 1890s)
- Hang it and forget about it
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Soap on a rope was always the gift all the sons in law and grandsons received from my mother for Christmas. Now that she is no longer with us, I decided to take over the tradition for 3 generations of the fellas in my family. I am so happy with the 8 soaps I received from this company. They smell wonderful and are beautifully packaged. I'm very happy I decided to continue the tradition and will be ordering more next Christmas.
Soap on a rope!
Forget all the soap dispensers, the ease of this is the best. Great high quality soap also!
One of the best soap bars ever!! Smells great, lathers superb. Every man on the planet should try one.
Love the historical aspect of this soap
It has a nice scent and creates nice suds. I haven’t had it long, but I think it will last a long time. I just wish they included some information about how George Washington liked this fragrance. It’s living history.