Lilac Hand Cream
Enriched with plant-based extracts, this soothing cream makes hands soft and nourished, restoring youthful smoothness to skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves lasting hydration, for hands and nails that are pampered and replenished. With the fresh, delicate scent of a stroll along the New York Botanical Garden's Lilac Hill, this cream is a little indulgence to enjoy every time you moisturize your hands.
Our Lilac Hand Cream is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Shea butter moisturizes
- Avocado oil replenishes skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Aloe vera extract can soothe skin irritation
- Yarrow extract is nourishing and restorative
- Hops extract calms the skin and may help reduce collagen breakdown
- Rosemary extract may help protect skin from free radical damage
- Lemon balm extract imparts a smooth appearance
- Chamomile extract may act as an anti-inflammatory
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 2.25 oz (65 g) metal tube
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
The Fragrance Makes Me Happy
This lotion feels very nice on my skin but it is the fragrance that I adore. We had lilacs outside the house in which I grew up, and I loved their scent then. I love it now too! Delicious!
I love the lilac hand cream. I let my grandaughter try it and now she is a customer too. The scent is wonderful and the feeling I get after aplying it is terrific.
Lilac is pleasing!
I really loved the Lilac hand cream! It has an incredibly lovely scent! It is rich and creamy but blends into the skin well without feeling greasy.
Smells so good!
I LOVE the Lilac hand cream as well as the soap. Smells like a garden on an early spring morning!