A few drops of our relaxing Jasmine Water adds a touch of warm, rich fragrance to bath water, bed linens and lingerie. Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a soothing, hydrating toner. Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of jasmine will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
- Alcohol-free to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Apply to skin as a toner after cleansing skin and before applying moisturizer
- Apply to skin after shaving to reduce redness and calm irritated skin
- Add to the water when hand-washing delicates
- Sprinkle or spray on linens to lightly scent and refresh
- Mix a few spoonfuls with a cup of water for a final hair rinse
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) blue glass bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Light and sweet
his Jasmine water wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I got so many compliments when wearing it, I saw the scent in a different light. I now love it andv wear it every day.
Feels as cooling as Witch Hazel
After I close shave. I got much better at shaving after all these years. Due to increased leisure time with lockdown boredom and such, and switching to more advanced blades. There's nothing I need more than a cooling soothing after shave experience. Jasmine water fills the bill. It's cool, soothing and has just a pleasant hint of scent of Jasmine. Not a heavy perfumey smell. The word Jasmine caught my eye as something different and I'm most glad I purchased it.
Husband loves it
He uses it as an after shave and loves the light fragrance. The bottle and label are beautiful.
scent is fine. used only
scent is fine. used only once so experience is limited