Lilac Hand Cream
Our Lilac Hand Cream is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Enriched with plant-based extracts, this soothing cream makes hands soft and nourished, restoring youthful smoothness to skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves lasting hydration, for hands and nails that are pampered and replenished. With the fresh, delicate scent of a stroll along the New York Botanical Garden's Lilac Hill, this cream is a little indulgence to enjoy every time you moisturize your hands.
- Shea butter moisturizes
- Avocado oil replenishes skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Aloe vera extract soothes irritation
- Yarrow extract is nourishing and restorative
- Hops extract calms the skin and may help reduce collagen breakdown
- Rosemary extract may help protect skin from free radical damage
- Lemon balm extract imparts a smooth appearance
- Chamomile extract may act as an anti-inflammatory
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 2.25 oz (65 g) metal tube
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
Soothing and gentle on skin
I love the richness, the scent and the overall feelings! I think it's the best hand cream around, and would recommend it to everyone.
...I love it....
This cream is lovely! It smells like fresh Lilacs, and makes my hands soft and smooth. It also is effective on my very dry elbows, which is nice in a hand cream. I'd definitely recommend it.