Lavender Water Fine Mist Toner
This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses. As a mild astringent, it helps tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin's pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Lavender offers soothing and calming aromatherapeutic benefits
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- 1.0 oz (30 ml) blue glass bottle with spray top
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Lovely soft and soothing aroma. I spray my pillow and the clothes in my closet
spray it on my pillow - sweet dreams
Order went smoothly, and, as usual, my compliments to the chef! Mwa! Have finally found a new winter scent in almond. My husband very pleased with the beard oil. All the soaps just so lovely and fresh—almond, honey oatmeal and goat’s milk, the little owls. And to shop at such an historic purveyor, a pleasure!
So calming at night before my face cream
Thank you so much! Lavender is wonderful for its soothing, calming properties!