This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin's pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Lavender offers soothing and calming aromatherapeutic benefits
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
I love Lavender water!
I like to splash it on after I wash my face. It appears to be a pore minimizer, too.
a good lavender water. I added a few drops of glycerin to increase moisture and scent retention. wonderful stuff for use as an aftershave. not for women use only!!!