Centuries Sandalwood Hand Cream
Enriched with botanical extracts, this soothing cream makes hands soft and nourished, restoring youthful smoothness to skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves lasting hydration, for hands and nails that are pampered and moisturized. The scent of sandalwood blended with lush botanicals is warm and sensual—a little indulgence to enjoy every time you treat your hands to this replenishing cream.
- Shea butter deeply moisturizes skin
- Avocado oil replenishes skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Aloe vera extract soothes irritation
- Yarrow extract is nourishing and restorative
- Hops extract calms the skin and may help reduce collagen breakdown
- Rosemary extract may help protect skin from free radical damage
- Lemon balm extract imparts a smooth appearance
- Chamomile extract contains anti-inflammatory properties
- 2.25 oz (65 g) metal tube
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Love the smell and the results from use.
At first I thought the fragrance didn’t linger too long but realized that it did, just a bit subtle. The moisture, however, lasts a very long time and feels good on the skin.
I love this he silky feeling and subtle scent of my sandalwood hand cream.
A fabulously fragrant, velvety and luscious relief for today’s frequently washed hands. I use mine too on aged elbows in need of soothing and smoothing. Caswell Massey has absolutely become my favorite personal products. The very fact that this is from a venerated American company clinches my great administration and respect for their truly superior products.