VIC Bath Soap
Our VIC Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled VIC castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while filling the air with the extraordinary scent of a Victorian-era Vanda Giganticus, the oldest living orchid at the New York Botanical Garden. Notes of powder, bright florals, and green moss add depth and complexity to this refined fragrance.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
The perfect bar of soap for the shower. Very subtle aroma with good lather and lasting qualities. Always arrives promptly and accurately from CM.
This stuff is the most amazing soap to ever touch my body. And the smell is unlike anything I've ever smelt.
Love this soap! It smells so pure and has a lovely subtle scent that leaves you feeling so fresh and clean. I recommend this quality soap by Caswell-Massey.
Nice size, good scent, lathers well.