RÒS Bath Soap
Our RÒS Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled RÒS castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while filling the air with the extraordinary scent of the three-blossomed scepter'd rose at New York Botanical Gardens Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden. Exotic spices, anise, and amber add notes of complexity and mystery to this rose fragrance that defies simple classification.
As part of our collaboration with New York Botanical Garden, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this soap will support the Garden's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
The perfect shower bar of soap. Very subtle aroma with good lather.
Wonderful scent. Loved by both my wife and I.
I really loved the scent and it lathers so very well. The scent last all day!! I will be buying again!!
The Ros soap is creamy and soothing to the skin. The fragrance lasts awhile, which is nice. The scent itself is a masterful blend. So many rose scents smell cheap and thin, but this one is exceptional. I also love the Ros EDP. I would really like more body products in this line, especially a body cream. I was a huge fan of your Vetiver and Cardamoom line and bought all those products. I like all my products to support one scent. Thank you for your high quality. BTW, any chance Vetiver and Cardamom could return??