Dr. Hunter's Castile Bar Soap
Free of fragrance and preservatives, this is the purest, mildest bar soap we offer, making it ideal for sensitive skin. The gentle, richly lathering olive oil-based formula can be used for body, hands, face, and even as a shampoo for hair, plus so much more. Enriched with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, this all-natural plant-based bar produces a luxurious, moisturizing lather.
Named for Dr. William Hunter, the founder of our company, this castile soap was introduced in 1861, the recipe unchanged for over one hundred years.
Shop our entire Dr. Hunter's Collection here.
- Jojoba seed oil is similar to skin's natural oils and provides deep hydration
- Cocoa seed butter helps reduce skin's moisture loss
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- 6.5 oz (184 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Fragrance free
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Rinse. Lather. Scrub. Enjoy.
Wonderful. This is great soap if you prefer a soap without fragrance. Of course Lemon Verbina is my favorite Caswell Massey soap for fragrance.
I’ve used it for years on end. Every once in awhile, I’ll buy something else … but always have this soap on hand.
I love this soap. If you are allergic to many of the ingredients in bar soap products, this soap is the answer. I have used it for many years. Excellent AAA+++.