Yellowstone "Lake" Essential Oil
Our Lake Multi-Purpose Oil blends organic argan and jojoba oils to create an all-natural moisturizer suitable for face, hair, and body that is light, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed by skin and hair.
The scent derives from the environs around Lake Yellowstone, a specular body of water in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. We selected the most fragrant of the surrounding rare botanicals to create our bright aquatic floral unisex blend, directly capturing the scent molecules without destroying the plant. Shrubby goldenweed, a native flowering bush that is able to compete with invasive species, has a lemony scent. We combine it with the citrus aroma of Yellowstone sand verbena, a plant that does not grow anywhere else in the world and is at risk of extinction. Rounded out with solar flower, lavender, and base notes of amber and plant-based musk, we think of it as mountain sunshine in a bottle.
Every purchase of products from the Yellowstone Forever Collection benefits our non-profit park partner Yellowstone Forever to ensure that Yellowstone National Park remains the incredible resource it is for generations to come.
- Apply a small amount directly to skin for use as a concentrated fragrance oil
- As a skin moisturizer, use as an all-over body and face moisturizer
- As a beard oil, warm a few drops in hands and smooth over beard and skin beneath to hydrate skin and hair, restore natural shine to hair, and tame beard's overall appearance
- As a hair moisturizer, massage into scalp with fingertips for a moisturizing, stimulating treatment that deeply moisturizes and lightly fragrances hair
- Argan oil has high levels of essential fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin tissue and condition hair and scalp
- Jojoba oil is similar to skin's natural oils, so it sinks in deeply to help moisturize and heal, and prevents hair dryness and damage
- A portion of proceeds supports Yellowstone Forever
- Made with natural essential oils produced with solar power
- Glass bottle and dropper included for ease of application
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the US
Loved this scent
Noticeable but not overpowering. Lots of compliments
Way better than Caswell-Massey standard beard oil (multipurpose oil)
I would have given 5 stars but after being inspired by yellowstone series after testing "waterfall" I was impressed and had to try them all. Lake is okay, some of these scents are very feminine so I realize it's not a beard oil esclusively and thsi is were caswell massey fails (beard oil). The original version being sold (not yellowstone series) smells like flowers - nope.
Flowery on the front end,
Flowery on the front end, melding with spicy notes. I love a fragrance that isn't just one note, and this is delightfully complex. If I could improve it, I would make the scent longer-lasting. This is very fine!
Wonderful Scent! Many Uses!
After reading reviews of a Yellowstone Collection fragrances, I decided to order the Lake moisturizing oil because of the floral essences. Loving the outdoors, I prefer natural fragrances and was VERY pleased with the oil. I followed up and ordered the fragrance tonic a few months later. Enjoy using the oil alone or with the Lake tonic. Great to help skin and hair. Gifted the oil to friends and they love it as well. Very special and unique! The support to this jewel of our National Parks through purchases of these products will keep me a loyal Caswell-Massey customer.