Centuries Almond Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our best-selling plant-based, triple-milled Almond soap, made with Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Cold Cream, and Glycerine. Richly lathering and skin softening, with a comforting scent of almonds blended with hints of cherry and salt, this formula has been a customer favorite for decades. In fact, it was so loved by President Eisenhower that his family brought it with them to the White House.
- Sweet almond oil deeply hydrates skin
- Aloe vera extract soothes
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Excellent soap. Very large bars that will easily last 1 month. Nice fragrance.
I love the Caswell Massey Almond Soap. I buy the “year of soap” every year. It keeps my skin moisturized and smelling great!
I have been using this soap for over a year now and am very satisfied. My skin dries out with normal soaps, but with this soap that is not the case. It keeps my skin hydrated even after daily use. And it smells great. Not perfumey, but a very natural almond scent that is not overpowering.
I have used this soap for years, and have purchased the Year of Soap a number of times. It's the only soap I use for hand washing as I have a dry skin problem that is most pronounced on my hands. I love this soap and rely on it to prevent dry, itchy hands. It truly is a life-saver for me.